bigkath

BigKath: Just in case you were wondering, "bigkath" is made up of the first part of my last and first names and has nothing to do with my size. :o)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Thanks for a Wonderful Birthday!


Happy Birthday

Thank you to everyone who made me birthday so great!  It was the best birthday I have ever had.  I loved the letters and emails that I received.
Breakfast in Bed


My day started off with breakfast in bed, cooked with love by my darling roommate, Jeniel.  That was a first for me!  I had never had breakfast in bed before.  I then found my room decorated with notes of love and things I have accomplished. 

Before church, Jeniel sang a song and played the guitar. She had rewritten the lyrics for me for my birthday.  It was BEAUTIFUL and almost made me cry! 

I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting and I spoke about the Sacrament.  It added some stress to my weekend but it ended up being a blessing.
I have the best parents!

I have the best brother and friends!
I have the best roommate!
That evening I had a yummy dinner with my family and some friends.  We played games and had a great time!  I feel very blessed to have been born at such a time that I could be with my wonderful family and meet the amazing friends that I have.  I feel so grateful to Heavenly Father for the blessings He has given me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment