bigkath

BigKath: Just in case you were wondering, "bigkath" is made up of the first part of my last and first names and has nothing to do with my size. :o)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Warmness . . .


Why did you leave me?  I thought we were getting along just fine.  I love it when you are around.  I feel so much more comfortable and Warm in your presence.  I can just be myself and I don't feel like I have to cover up who I really am with a bunch of extra layers of clothing.  You make me want to smile and go out and conquer the world.  But now that you are gone, I just want to curl up in a blanket and stay inside.  I miss you already.  Will you come back soon? Pretty please?  Maybe you'll come to visit a few more times before the holidays.  But I have a feeling you won't be around much for the next 6 months. I know you too well.  I get chills just thinking about it.  Well, if I can't convince you to stay, then I will have to make some new friends while you are gone.  Thermals and Leggings will become my constant companions.  I know I can count on them. Maybe I should try to get to know a new Jacket and get out some more.  My old friend, Hot Chocolate is always there to help.  And my favorite down Blanket is by my side whenever I need it.  Well, Warmness, until we meet again next spring.  I'll miss you. 

With love and shivers, 
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. You can always come visit the warmness here with us!!! xoxoxo Janine n crew

    ReplyDelete