bigkath

BigKath: Just in case you were wondering, "bigkath" is made up of the first part of my last and first names and has nothing to do with my size. :o)

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!

I can't believe my 30th birthday is coming up on May 22nd! It is hard to believe that I have had 30 years of experience on this earth. I couldn't think of anything better to do that spend my 30th birthday in Disneyland and just feel like a kid again in the Happiest Place on Earth! So that's what I'm going to do next week!

Ahhh! I'm gonna be 30!
(Posing for the camera. Disneyland 2009.)
You all know how much I love notes and letters. If you feel so inclined . . . I would love a special 30th birthday letter from you.  Hint . . . Hint . . .

I am grateful for all of you and the influence you have been on me and helping me become the woman I am today. My life is no where near I thought it would be when I turned 30. But I know Heavenly Father has a plan for me and a work for me to do. I'm excited for the future and try every day to be an instrument in His hands to do good among my fellowmen and sisters of Zion. I'm am grateful for the life I have been given, and especially for the Gospel of Jesus Christ which guides my life and decisions. I am grateful for temple and the opportunity to be with my loved ones (that would be you, yes YOU) for eternity. The temple is the REAL Happiest Place on Earth: because it allows me to be with the people I love. And that is what brings me true happiness. Thank you. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment